July 10......It's going to be hot - bring your own water!
Welcome to the Auction!
Now THIS is a Testimonial!
"Hoarder's" Estate Auction
4462 North Summit Frontage Rd.
Cedar City, Utah
Saturday, July 10 @ 9:00 a.m.
Diamond W Auctioneers is in Cedar City, Utah, July 10th for another “Hoarder’s” Estate Auction. You are invited to the Treasure Hunt!
The Sale Site location is 4462 North Summit Country Rd. The Auction begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Mr. Lial was a collector. His interests ranged from a 1986 double-cab “Diesel” 4x4 Pickup. (They didn’t even manufacture this unit), a 1971 El Camino restoration project, to a 1950’s IHC Panel Wagon, several ATV’s and Dirt Bikes, collectible Toys, a rare Schwinn motorized bicycle, tools, garden tractors, a sweet black 2016 Pace “Car Hauler” trailer, and a whole world of extra neat; “things,” “stuff,” and “junk.”
I’m told he had a habit of stashing cash and jewelry in those “things,” “stuff,” and “junk.”
We’ve got MULES!!! Three of them, and a proven Mammoth “Stud Jack” donkey. (The livestock will sell, “private treaty”) Contact Diamond “W” Auctioneers, at 435-201-1705.
From I-15, take Exit 62. Turn north, ¼ mile to the Maverik Nitro Center. Turn right again toward Enoch. Travel north through the freeway underpass. Turn left onto the gravel road, north again, for two miles. The Sale Site is on the east side of the road, at 4462 Summit Country Road. Watch for the signs.
PAYMENT: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Company Check, when accompanied by Bank Letter of Credit. A Credit Card may be used, subject to 3% transaction fee.
Diamond “W” Auctioneers is a “Buyer’s Premium” Auction Company. The Buyer’s Premium for this Auction is 10%.
- 1986 Dodge Customized 4x4 Pickup Truck
- Gehl 883 telescoping rough terrain forklift
- 1971 Chevrolet El Camino, (restoration project)
- Caterpillar 14 Motor Grader
- 2016 Pace 22ft. “Car Hauler” Trailer
- Arctic Cat 650 4WD ATV, w/ Warn winch
- Arctic Cat 500 4WD ATV, w/ Warn winch
- (2) John Deere 111 Riding Lawn Mower power unit
- Champion 27-ton hyd. Log Splitter
- Log Splitter components
- Yard Machines rolling Chipper/Shredder
- Lincoln/Hobart Welding, Arc/MIG welder combination
- Kawasaki 650 KLR Off-Road motorcycle
- Predator 8750 Portable Generator, powered by a 425cc engine
- (2) Electric powered Mortat Mixer
- (2) Craftsman Tools Chests, w/ contents
- (6) Assorted Shop Fans
- Schwinn collectible motorized Bicycle
- Barstow Bareback Rig
- (2) pairs Rodeo competition Chaps
- A large selection of collectible Toys and Memorabilia
- Assorted strength and conditioning Gym Equipment
- Larkin Commercial Walk-behind Snow Blower
- Wheel Horse Farm power Unit, w/ various attachments
- Ariens 22-ton hyd. Log Splitter
- Ford T-50 Single-Axle Dump Truck
- John Deere 5-shovel Chisel Cultivator
- John Deere 10ft. Spiketooth Harrow
- Rankin 3-pt Post Hole Digger
- J I Case Iron-Tired 2-bottom drag Plow
- IHC S-120 Panel Wagon
- Suzuki Samarai 4X4 Utility Vehicle
- Sun Runner Classic 230 Cabin Cruiser
- (2) Wave Runner personal water craft
- Knapheide 12ft. Flatbed truck bed
- (4) Recreational Sand Rails
- (7) Trailer of various types
- Custom Overhead Crane Beam
- Charles Machine Works Hydraulic Backhoe Attachment.
New treasures are being uncovered daily, so look on the website to catch the current additions
Where it all began.
Diamond W Auctioneers started on the 12th day of October, 1967. The FFA at Delta High School was crowning a Queen for their activities. They asked me to call the Cake Auction. For 24 minutes I found myself to be the center of the world – with a microphone in my hand! From that specific day, I have viewed myself as a “Microphone Man.”